Last weekend was the postponed two day dhow run by Lisa as well as a trip out on Sanaf kindly run by ExSL Stuart - thanks very much both.
We tried to arrange an Energy Determination dive for this coming weekend but I understand that the weather is not looking too good - Oh well maybe next time.
(Nice) SteveH is still organising Fast Boats and Dhows so please let him know if you're interested. There is a Fast Boat planned for 3rd July with limited spaces left - this is excellent diving so grab the chance whilst you can! As he points out: "'You Know It Makes Sense'!! The Whale Sharks are waiting, so don't disappoint them."
I'll be whizzing along at altitude in a large aluminium tube instead of being at Monday's regular meet up at the Trade Centre Apartments. Have fun and I'll hopefully catch up with you soon.